[Dovecot] Anyone successfully setup Continous Backup of mailboxes using rsync ?

CoolAtt NNA coolatt at live.com
Fri Jan 29 10:59:34 EET 2010

For email email am having the email duplication issue when am doing the backup.
Am having multiple copies of a mail file on the backup server.

Does it mean that  if I use "--fuzzy --delete-after" only the most recent mailfile will be on the backup server ??

e.g  On LIVE server : my-file:2,S
       On BACKUP server :  my-file:2,S  +  my-file:2, +  my-file:2,SF

"my-file:2,S" is the current file.
So on the backup only "my-file:2,S" must exist.
Will it solve the prob ??