[Dovecot] Does anyone know a good Dovecot hoster in europe?

Kirill Miazine km at krot.org
Sat Jan 30 14:29:02 EET 2010

Hello,

* Johannes [2010-01-29 11:47]:
>Hi,
>
>though I am not sure this is the right place to ask, but I just try.
>
>I am looking for a better e-mail hoster providing me with a
>dovecot server (I don't want to do all the admin stuff and
>backup myself, if possible).

Are you looking for a provider in Europe, who is using Dovecot to
provide access to mail to its customers, or are you looking for
a provider who would provide you a Dovecot system which you can suit to
your needs?

Gandi (www.gandi.net) uses Dovecot IMAP for providing mail services to
domains hosted by Gandi.

There are probably many others using Dovecot, but they don't advertise
Dovecot. For example, I know of several such in Norway.