[Dovecot] Per-user quotas aren't working

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jul 2 16:45:14 EEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 12:58 +0000, Guillaume CHARREYRON wrote:
> Well, I just put it in Postfix, like it is said in Dovecot Wiki:
> mailbox_command = /usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver
>
> because I do use system users for postfix too, I have no virtual users.
> deliver -d in postfix is only for virtual users, which I can't use.
> Is there another way?

-d isn't only for virtual users. It's just not usually required for
system users, because they don't usually need a userdb lookup. But you
do need it. So add -d ${user} or something to mailbox_command. Also you
need to make sure that it has enough permissions to access the
auth-master socket (and if it doesn't exist yet, create it as described
in http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA).