[Dovecot] system v. virtual mailboxes, was Re: Thunderbird problem

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Thu Jul 8 09:42:03 EEST 2010

* Noel Butler <dovecot at dovecot.org>:
> *sigh*
>
> are you really this stupid or just trolling ?

Seriously, I think you should all go offlist with your insults. Stop stealing
other peoples attention with your dogmatic positions. Obviously you seem to
have opposite positions and all of you seem to have a strong opinion why you
take them. Stop trying to persuade the other to adopt your position. Accept
that there are people who are different.

I am asking the list operator to close this thread.

p at rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666