[Dovecot] mailbox_storage_vfuncs: mailbox_open -> ? in 2.0

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 22:41:47 EEST 2010

 Hello,

I am working on fixing dovecot-antispam to work with dovecot 2.0. I am
down to three errors/warnigns that concern me.

The one I need help from those more familiar with dovecot internals is
in the subject. What happened to mailbox_open? Did it disappear? Did it
get renamed?

It appears that I am needing to override some methods:

        if (need_folder_hook) {
                /* override save_init to override want_mail, we need that */
                box->v.save_begin = antispam_save_begin;
                box->v.save_finish = antispam_save_finish;
                box->v.transaction_begin =
antispam_mailbox_transaction_begin;
                box->v.transaction_commit =
antispam_mailbox_transaction_commit;
                box->v.transaction_rollback =
antispam_mailbox_transaction_rollback;
                box->v.copy = antispam_copy;
        }

        if (need_keyword_hook)
                box->v.mail_alloc = antispam_mailbox_mail_alloc;

Thank you for any help.

Trever
--
A traveler on the information superhighway who often stops and looks
around...