[Dovecot] Problem with hard links in lda - please help

Fabio Ferrari fabio.ferrari at unimore.it
Tue Jul 20 13:03:38 EEST 2010

Yes, I tried in many ways, the

deliver -p <FILE> -d <USER1> -d <USER2>

is only one of the ways I tried to hardlink a message.
I tried even to do

deliver -p <FILE> -d <USER1>
deliver -p <FILE> -d <USER2>
deliver -p <FILE> -d <USERN>

but all commands have the same result, that is the message is copied and
not hardlinked.

The question is, do I have a way to make hardlinks for the same message
with dovecot lda or I have to write my own script that hardlinks the file
in the correct directories bypassing lda?

thank in advance for the answer

Fabio Ferrari