[Dovecot] Doveadm protocol for parallel user processing

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jul 23 22:43:18 EEST 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 15:43 +0100, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> These are too invasive changes to v2.0, so I guess they'll wait until
> v2.1. Luckily there won't be any hugely destabilizing changes going into
> v2.1, so maybe v2.1.0 release won't be too many months after v2.0.0. :)

The changes weren't very invasive after all, so I just added it to v2.0
today: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/b60e225386bf

Also this is disabled by default, so the potential bugs happen only when
doveadm_worker_count is set to non-zero. I didn't yet write support for
authentication, but it should be pretty easy to add next week.