[Dovecot] AntiSpam Plugin

Daryl Richards daryl at isletech.net
Wed Jul 28 22:34:04 EEST 2010

I've also had this problem in the past. I wrote a wrapper script to try
to log what is happening. Funny thing is, when run through this script
it works fine. Without the script it fails. Not sure where to look next,
I've just kept the script.

#!/usr/local/bin/bash

(
   id -a
   echo $@
   /usr/local/bin/sa-learn $@
   rc=$?
   echo "exit code $rc"
   exit $rc
) > /tmp/antispam.out.$$ 2> /tmp/antispam.err.$$