[Dovecot] RTFM: Manual pages for Dovecot v2.0

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Tue Jun 1 09:40:26 EEST 2010

I've spent some time for the fine manual. Whats new?

Location: http://hg.localdomain.org/dovecot-2.0-man
So I don't have to flood the wiki with attachments.
As soon as the manual pages are complete, they will be included in the
Dovecot source tree.

Additional manual pages:
    * doveconf(1)
    * dovecot-lda(1)
    * dsync(1)

Points for clarification:
Currently all man pages are slated for section 1. I'm sure that's not
correct. Which man pages should be moved to section 8?

There are many subsections w/o 'XXX', 'FIXME', '$DESCRIPTION' or similar
notes/placeholders. Please let me know what's missing. What could be
improved? Each suggestion is very welcome.

Perhaps one of you has more experience with writing manual pages. So
feedback about the '*roff style' is also welcome. Note: The resulting
man pages should be usable on any system.

Regards,
Pascal
The trapper recommends today: cafefeed.1015207 at localdomain.org