[Dovecot] cur folder e-mails are not shown...

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com
Tue Jun 1 11:27:20 EEST 2010

Hi,

I checked everything and seems to be not right.

System is loosing lots of emails. I did a filter in the e-mail program
that puts a copy of nonspam/nonmailist/clearmessage into a local folder
and some messages dissappears from remote mail...

I received some messages last week and I have nothing before 7 days!

But those messages are in my local mail folder thank you to the filter I
connected...

The same happens with thunderbird where I deleted the account and
recreated new... Nothing older than 7 days...

What can be happening?

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en
Informática