[Dovecot] Dovecot install problem

David Schornak david at n1ib.com
Wed Jun 2 15:26:22 EEST 2010

> You really should upgrade, especially if you're just starting out...
> 1.0.7 is really, really really old, current is 1.2.11, and 2.0 is
> now in
> beta - way too many improvements to go into, just do it.

ok let me ask this question how do I upgrade if when I do a yum
upgrade there is no packages to upgrade or so it says

undrstand I have not worked with Linux  for many a year and I am
really rough  on my understand of bash and the shell but I am learning.

on another note I did get postfix and dovecot working I moved the
passwd and shadow files to a different folder and everything started
working right
I don't know why the original location was locked but hey it works now