[Dovecot] Dovecot v2.0.beta5 (1b45f9641924): Auth Crashes

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Wed Jun 2 20:39:23 EEST 2010

On 06/02/2010 07:14 PM Thomas Leuxner wrote:

> I can confirm that above patch mitigates the situation. Would it still help if I'd debug the crash or has the source been tracked down?

huh, didn't it solve your problem completely? Crashes the auth process
still when your lmtp performs a userdb lookup?

The 'fix', which made auth crashing, was intended to solve another
issue. But the other issue should be also fixed with that commit:
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/1e890076c4e9

Regards,
Pascal
The trapper recommends today: deadbeef.1015319 at localdomain.org