[Dovecot] 'doveadm who' enhancement request

Brad Davidson brandond at uoregon.edu
Thu Jun 3 03:46:17 EEST 2010

Ah, OK. The looping was unexpected though, as it has in the past
complained "Proxying loops to itself", but I guess that check fails as
well due to the aforementioned lip/rip replacement. I'll stick with
untrusted for now then, and just live with some extra SSL overhead and
doveadmin not showing the proxied endpoint. Maybe someday if you feel
like adding proxy_maybe to the director it'll work right.

I know I'm trying to shoehorn the director into an infrastructure it's
not really meant for. A better choice would probably be to bring a new
dedicated director online in either location, and put those behind the
load balancer. I wonder if they can stand up to 10k+ concurrent proxied
connections though?

-Brad