[Dovecot] [OT] Re: Evolution and Thunderbird do different things?

Thu Jun 10 17:35:25 EEST 2010

On 2010-06-09 6:24 PM, Noel Butler wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 16:10 -0400, Charles Marcus wrote:
>> Everything I've read says Evolution is not nearly stable enough for
>> serious, daily use, even on Linux...

> I disagree, I have used Evolution on desktop, seriously, at
> home and work, for many many many years and have had no problems with
> it. I don't use any other client.

Then you probably use GNOME (since that is its native environment),
which I loathe and will never use. It may have gotten better in the last
couple of years, but there are still far too many serious complaints
online for it to just be dumb users.

But if it works for you, then good on ya... ;)

--

Best regards,

Charles