[Dovecot] Managesieve error [SOLVED]

Tim Traver tt-list at simplenet.com
Tue Jun 15 10:52:56 EEST 2010

Hi all,

ok, I believe that I may have fixed this in the config file. It looks
like there may just be a difference in how the newer pigeonhole software
checks for the link. I think in the old version it used the link and did
not check it against what the config was...

I simply changed the sieve_dir = ~/Maildir/sieve and it stopped having
that error and worked properly...

Maybe the new version is just more picky that everything lines up
properly...

Thanks,

Tim.