[Dovecot] Logout after SSL/TLS negociation

bmfr bastien.murzeau at palomanetworks.com
Wed Jun 16 17:42:10 EEST 2010

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply, I'm using a thrid party IMAP client (can not disclose
its name) and testing with other IMAP clients work. I'm wondering if you had
an idea of what could trigger this LOGOUT msg from the client and if it
could be something I could fix from the server side.

Thank you very much for your time, any log you need please let me know,

Bastien