[Dovecot] dovecot vs. Thunderbird

Wed Jun 16 21:16:26 EEST 2010

On 2010-06-16 1:22 PM, Ed W wrote:
> Someone further up the thread says that this is working with Dovecot 2
> though?  What is different about what D2 is doing vs 1.2.11?

I dunno - all I do know is Timo said there was a TB bug, and I tend to
take his word for it.

One thing though - if the OP isn't testing with TB 3.1rc2, he should be
- it has fixed a *lot* of minor bugs and irritations, although of course
it also introduces a new headache (they converted the Quickfilter search
box to a huge toolbar - ugh!)...

--

Best regards,

Charles