[Dovecot] BUG Dovecot 1.0.15 and Apples Mail.app

Thomas Leuxner tlx at leuxner.net
Thu Jun 17 10:30:31 EEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 09:18:45AM +0200, Gerhard Waldemair wrote:
> Is there anyone using Apple´s Mail.app to collect the mails via IMAP or IMAPS ?
>
> I found a funny bug in Debian Lennys Dovecot Version. (still v. 1.0.15)
[...]
> Now I have updatet Dovecot from 1.0 to 1.2 from Backports and everything works great now !!!!!

Timo,

I guess one solution would be to provide some kind of EOL roadmap on
the website as 1.x series for sure won't receive updates anymore. If so
it could easily stop those questions about way outdated releases in the
future where one could just send the link to that to the OP.

Regards
Thomas