[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0 auth socket error

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 22:59:38 EEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 19:01 +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
>
> > How do I upgrade from beta4 to beta6?? Some option to merge configs
> easily?
>
> Merge what? The configs are basically the same. See beta5 and beta6
> release announcements for the couple of differences (which probably
> won't even affect your config).
>

> I tried my config files from beta4 on beta6 and I started getting
complaints related to the files whose names begin with numbers. Anyway, I
will indulge with the configs and write new ones. I think I need to allocate
time to read everything/comment in the files to figure out why I could not
simply have my files from beta4 working.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,