[Dovecot] Sieve isn't working

Steven Weiß steven.weiss1983 at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 19 20:18:41 EEST 2010

Hi Pascal,

thanks for the quick reply.

I enabled mail_debug and restarted dovecot, but still no entry in the
log file. I assume that deliver isn't properly set up. I'm using qmail
and configured /var/qmail/control/defaultdelivery as follows:

mymail at mydomain.de

Running ps aux | grep "deliver" gives me this:
qmail-lspawn | /var/qmail/bin/preline -f
/usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliver -d mymail at mydomain.de

I checked both paths of preline and deliver and they're correct. And I
use the fixed mail address passed as -d as seen above. The user is set
up in the static userdb file:
mymail at mydomain.de:{PLAIN}mypasswd

As I understood the mechanics of qmail / deliver interaction it looks
correct to me. But something must be wrong :-(

Greetings, Steven