[Dovecot] Plugin Handle input messages

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 22:43:32 EEST 2010

Hi Timo....

I try to change my plugin to read the input email to increase a header line
and one \r\n.

But i need help to get this input....

My plugin is based in zlib plugin.

In "static int zlib_permail_get_stream" function, have it.

    if (imail->data.stream != NULL ||
       (_mail->uid == 0 && zuser->save_handler == NULL)) {
       return zmail->super.get_stream(_mail, hdr_size, body_size,
                          stream_r);
   }

I think this is the line that return the stream that is the stream sent by
client.

I try to change this line and put inside this IF , a call to my function to
handle with the input email from client. But i got some errors about the
input part.

In other email, Timo said, to get the S and W flags in the email name, i
need to intercept the email input from client to dovecot, in this part is
done the W and S calculation.

Timo, where is the part that i can get the input from client ?