[Dovecot] Pigeonhole Managesieve issue with Dovecot 2.0

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Sat Jun 26 01:26:26 EEST 2010

Tim Traver wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> ok, I am running version v2.0.beta6 and the latest pigeonhole build to
> run managesieve and the sieve delivery filters...
>
> I am getting the following response from the managesieve port when
> connecting :

<snip>

> Am I missing something?

A little.

> what might cause it to not broadcast the sieve implementations that it has?

Basically, one of the top items on our TODO list. Changes to the Dovecot
service configuration in Dovecot v2.0 broke the ability to dynamically
obtain the ManageSieve capabilities before the user has logged in. We
are close to fixing this, but until then you can use the
managesieve_sieve_capability setting to set this response manually
(refer to INSTALL file).

Regards,

Stephan.