[Dovecot] Replacing real inbox by virtual inbox

François-Xavier Payet fx.payet at tfdn.org
Mon Jun 28 16:30:07 EEST 2010

Hello,

I'm using dovecot 1.2.11 with virtual folders. I'd like to
replace my real INBOX by a virtual one but I have several questions :

 	*
will my mail still be delivered to my real INBOX?
 	* will I be able to
access my real INBOX, for example using a virtual folder reliyng on INBOX

	* and, how to do it.

Here's my problem, if I look to the wiki page [1], I
don't really understand what the _NAMESPACE_1_INBOX_ and the
_NAMESPACE_2_INBOX_ stands for. Plus, I can't put my paths in my scripts,
as they use %d and %u (see below) which, if I understand correctly, aren't
available for PostLoginScripts.

Thanks for your help,
--

François-Xavier Payet