[Dovecot] "forgot my password" feature

Mustafa Cagatayli mscag at ciu.edu.tr
Wed Jun 30 15:09:08 EEST 2010

Hi,

We have a mail server with the postfix/Squirrelmail/Dovecot(v.1.1.11)
combination which we have user data on MySQL through virtual users. We
have configured the SquirrelMail interface so that users can now change
their own passwords.

Is there any opensource solution to provide "self service password
management" which would allow us to add the "I forgot my password. Lets
reset it" feature which would do the authentication with the help of
some random personal data or personal question/answer combination ?

Regards.

--
Mustafa Çağataylı
BİM