[Dovecot] A dovecot book ?

John Moorhouse john.moorhouse at 3jays.me.uk
Wed Mar 3 20:21:40 EET 2010

I don't know MoinMoin but with some wiki's (mediawiki for example) it is possible to include the contents of one page within another, so it does be come possible to build all the pages of a wiki into a single page that then allows for it to be printed out in one go, any changes in the source page are automatically shown on the compendium page, so only when a new page is created does a change need to be made to the compendium page.

Media wiki actually allows a compendium page to reference other compendium pages, so you can build a system that shows pages, then sections, then chapters, then the whole document for printing.

Regards

John