[Dovecot] Mailing list's prefix

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Fri Mar 5 00:24:04 EET 2010

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 10:59:59PM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Do you think I'd break a lot of people's filters if I removed the
> prefix? :) Anyone strongly for/against removing it? It seems kind of
> annoying to me whenever I happen to think about it.

	-1 on removal.

	I use mutt and I do not presort into folders; however I do
	have macros to limit display to various lists I am on so I can
	go through messages and threads as I have time to do so.

	Removal of the prefix would be truly annoying.

							John

--
The price we pay for money is paid in liberty.

-- Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894), novelist, essayist, and poet