[Dovecot] Howto disable imap listener in dovecot 2.0

Erik Logtenberg erik at logtenberg.eu
Thu Mar 11 01:36:30 EET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. Is setting the port to 0 actually a designed
feature, or is it merely a accidental behaviour of the current
implementation? (and as such prone to unannounced change)

Unfortunately the documentation doesn't mention the "port" directive at
all: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/MainConfig
In fact the usage of "imaps" in the "protocols" directive is still
documented, but that certainly doesn't work anymore.

Regards,

Erik.