[Dovecot] dovecot-2.0.beta3 tcpwrapper support in Solaris

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Mar 16 17:16:02 EET 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 13:30 +0200, Tomi Vainio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2.0 compiles fine in Solaris but and I've found only one glitch so far.
>   Tcpwapper support needs some tweaks.  I need to add
> CPPFLAGS=/usr/sfw/include  because tcpd.h is in there.  Then also
> LDFLAGS='-R/usr/sfw/lib -L/usr/sfw/lib' is needed.  It would be nice to
> have --with-tcpwrap-dir or something.

I've generally avoided adding any --with-something=paths, since all of
them can be done with those CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS changes. And with other
software that has them, I'm usually just more confused about what I
should give them as the path. Sometimes they work as I guessed,
sometimes not..

Added: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/0d17bb09c358