[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0beta3: Crash with mail_log plugin enabled
user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Wed Mar 17 00:03:24 EET 2010
On 03/16/2010 10:53 PM Thomas Leuxner wrote:
> It does not crash anymore, but it looks like the fix has a bad side effect. Client can not see INBOX any more, tested with Mail.app and Mutt. Rolling back to an previous build without these restores functionality:
What is your setup? doveconf -n?
Works here, with mdbox (hg rev b7c66370b0f7):
1 LIST "" *
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "Trash"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "INBOX"
1 OK List completed.
2 SELECT INBOX
* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft NonJunk)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft NonJunk \*)] Flags permitted.
* 8 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1096038620] UIDs valid
* OK [UIDNEXT 9] Predicted next UID
* OK [HIGHESTMODSEQ 1] Highest
2 OK [READ-WRITE] Select completed
The trapper recommends today: face1e55.1007522 at localdomain.org
More information about the dovecot