[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0beta3 and dovecot.conf

Axel Luttgens AxelLuttgens at swing.be
Sun Mar 21 16:22:30 EET 2010

Le 17 mars 2010 à 21:25:38, Timo Sirainen a écrit :

>>> Yeah, I broke this yesterday. Fixed it today.
>>>

>> Thanks Timo, so I suppose the daily snapshot should be better for me.
>
> So do you mean you really tried beta3 release, not the nightly
> snapshot / hg version? Because I thought that error didn't happen with
> beta3.

Hello Timo,

Yes, it was already there with beta3: downloaded it yesterday for initial trials, and faced the problem too.

Since I haven't had the opportunity to update my hg handling setup yet, I just created a symlink; for those looking for a quick workaround until a beta4 or a rc1 gets issued, and assuming --sysconfdir=/usr/local/etc:

	/usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf -> ../dovecot.conf

No great info of course. ;-)

Axel