[Dovecot] Question howto wiki.dovecot.org about quotas using dict

Ricardo Barbosa ricardobarbosams at yahoo.com.br
Wed Mar 24 04:29:29 EET 2010

Hi,

I am configuring a server with postfix and dovecot with virtual domains
and using quota. To implement quota followed the documentation of the
link http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota/Dict, did not understand what you
mean the field "where_field = path" would be the path on the filesystem
of your mailbox? I would have to create the table that he says in the
documentation or can I force a value with concat and using the AS (ie
select '/var/vmail/domain/user' as path from table) ?

Regards.