[Dovecot] My dovecot does not store Thunderbird flags

Julien Buratto julien.buratto at gmail.com
Sat May 1 16:43:21 EEST 2010

My investigation has ended, and basically here what I've discovered:
- Thunderbird does not store labels (ToDo, Important, ...) into
X-Mozilla or X-Flags or X-Labels etc

In order to confirm such, I've performed a telnet to dovecot and
requested the:
. fetch 4969 all
(where 4969 is a message number of a labelled message) and infact it
returned:

a) no labels
* 4969 FETCH (FLAGS (\Seen NonJunk))
b) ToDo
* 4969 FETCH (FLAGS (\Seen NonJunk $label4))
c) ToDo + Important
* 4969 FETCH (FLAGS (\Seen NonJunk $label1 $label4))

So, please consider my thread solved, thanks!