[Dovecot] Migrating domain with diferent default_pass_scheme

emiliojoel emilio at commercegate.com
Mon May 3 13:15:20 EEST 2010

Hi
I have now my main mail server using dovecot with diferents domains and for
user auth using mysql with default_pass_scheme = PLAIN,

Now I am migrating a new domain from other server with dovecot using mysql
with default_pass_scheme = MD5.

My question is:

Is possible have a different  default_pass_scheme depending of the domain?

could I use dovecot with domains using mysql auth with  default_pass_scheme
= PLAIN and other with default_pass_scheme = MD5?

any sugestion?

thanks

Emilio