[Dovecot] Dovecot deliver LDA problem

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed May 5 02:33:55 EEST 2010

Hi,
On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 16:14 -0700, Alex wrote:

> auth default:
>   mechanisms: plain digest-md5 cram-md5
>   passdb:
>     driver: sql
>     args: /etc/mail/dovecot-sql.conf
>   userdb:
>     driver: prefetch
>   userdb:
>     driver: static
>     args: uid=51 gid=51

You are using MySQL, so have you not tried using the same for userdb as
passdb?
and I assume your password sql statement works ok? you never IIRC,
showed us that, only user_query, which I dont think would work since
your not referencing it in userdb, but I have a terrible headache this
morning and will be going back to bed shortly, so I may be missing some
possible combination that is sneakily permitted.

>   socket:
>     type: listen
>     master:
>       path: /var/run/dovecot/auth-master