[Dovecot] Debian package for 2.0beta5 (was: Re: %d is empty in mail_location)

William Blunn bill at blunn.org
Fri May 14 21:18:39 EEST 2010

Thomas Leuxner wrote:
> Am 14.05.2010 um 20:03 schrieb Phil Howard:
>

>> I've been thinking that as soon as I get this working, I will plan a transition over to a newer server with Slackware instead of Ubuntu.  Slackware is easier about letting you run packages you build from source.
>>

> Probably OT, but did you consider using Stephan Bosch's builds for that?
>
> http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/pool/testing-auto/dovecot-1.2/

That's interesting. I can also see Dovecot 2.0 builds in there.

But they appear to be being made every couple hours, so presumably based
on the bleeding edge of the Mercurial repository.

It would be kind of handy to have a Debian package of the original 2.0
beta 5 build. Is that lying around anywhere?

Regards,

Bill