[Dovecot] Problem with ACL and rename folder

DZIOBAK dziobak84 at interia.pl
Sun May 23 13:23:20 EEST 2010

W dniu 2010-05-23 11:51, Thomas Leuxner pisze:
> Am 23.05.2010 um 10:48 schrieb DZIOBAK:
>

>> Here is a global ACL file for mailbox "Kalendarz"
>>
>>    cat /usr/local/etc/dovecot/acls/Kalendarz
>>    owner lrwstipea
>>
> Try adding 'kx' to that ACL. AFAIK they are used for rename as well.
>
> Regards
> Thomas

Maybe I write this wrong or you don't understand me. I don't want users
to rename or delete some folders so I didn't set 'kx' to ACL files. When
I try to rename a ACL protected folder the answer from IMAP server is:

    OK Rename completed.

But it should be like it is when trying to delete folder:

    NO [NOPERM] Permission denied

And the rename isn't completed. The folder has the name before renaming,
which is what I want. The RC team is unable to make ACL support because
of the answer of the imap server - "OK Rename completed."