[Dovecot] Problems with Outlook clients after a migration

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Fri May 28 15:29:45 EEST 2010

Some new data:

If I remember correctly, I've changed:
- commented out the outlook-idle workaround.
- the server's iptables now doesn't use state in 993 port

and the situation is much better. I've got some "Disconnected in IDLE"
messages, but must of them where related to changes in the client (twice
thunderbird dying, and once a system being suspended).  There're still some
from one of the most problematic clients (windows 7 + outlook 2007) with no
apparent reason, but the user didn't sensed anything.

I'll keep my test for some days before the final migration, but now it seems
ok.
--
Joseba Torre. Vicegerencia de TICs, área de Explotación