[Dovecot] cur folder e-mails are not shown...

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com
Sat May 29 16:58:27 EEST 2010

>Since you didn't claim you actually are missing mail, just seeing more

Nope. As I suffer the same problem from Evolution and ThunderBird

>They could be "deleted" (actually marked for deletion, physically
>removed upon expunge). Those would have a T flag in the file name after
>the comma. Your MUA Evolution shows them in the Trash (virtual) folder.

I tried all this but nothing shown. It's like cur folder is not shown.

>They could have been flagged Junk, and only be displayed in the Junk
>(virtual) folder.

Junk folder is almost empty since I have SpamAsassin in place

>You could have a search active, hiding some mail.

I checked this also. But's not.

>You could have specifically hidden them. See the View menu.

I checked show all. But only a few appears. The one deleted by spam
filter in the client.

What else can be?