[Dovecot] Namespace help

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Nov 23 07:02:12 EET 2010

You can't force clients to do anything, but you can force users of course. If you just configure Dovecot to only have prefix="" namespace, users who had their clients previously configured with namespace=INBOX. will have to clear the namespace so that they'll see their folders.

I didn't understand what you meant in your original post about the post-login script. I can't think of how that would help here.