[Dovecot] Automatic expire on post-login

Antonio Perez-Aranda aperezaranda at yaco.es
Wed Nov 24 11:47:22 EET 2010

Well, I jet get a valid config for a post-login script as is shown in

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting

This is the content of dovecot.conf:

service imap {
    executable =  imap imap-postlogin
}

service imap-postlogin {
  executable = script-login /postlogin.sh
  user = root
  unix_listener imap-postlogin {
  }
}

This is the content of postlogin.sh

#!/bin/bash
/usr/local/bin/doveadm -D expunge -A mailbox Trash savedbefore 30d
/usr/local/bin/doveadm -D expunge -A mailbox MarcaSpam savedbefore 1w
exec $*