[Dovecot] IMAP aggregation and MUPDATE protocolo

Ernesto Revilla Derksen erevilla at yaco.es
Wed Nov 24 16:16:02 EET 2010

Thanx Timo.

We're trying to find a solutions for aggregating data from several
backends which are:
 * normal mail IMAP
 * repositories like Alfresco which offer an IMAP view for repository documents
 * issue trackers (issue + attachmentes + timeline)
Credentials would be the same for all backends

There are basically two approaches:
 * inside IMAP space: still couldn't find any solution
 * outside IMAP: merge IMAP view with other formats like Activity
Feeds, etc. much like fuser.com does.

Regards.
Erny

--