[Dovecot] zlib + mdbox

interfaSys sàrl interfasys at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 19:30:16 EET 2010

So I guess it has nothing to do with zlib then and that combination of
mdbox + zlib is safe and working as expected.

The only error messages I see in the logs are messages about time
jumping forward.

I'm using these plugins btw:
# Mail processes
mail_plugins = quota trash zlib fts fts_squat acl

# 20-imap.conf
mail_plugins = $mail_plugins imap_quota imap_zlib antispam imap_acl
autocreate