[Dovecot] Director and deliver

Thomas Hummel hummel at pasteur.fr
Fri Nov 26 12:05:13 EET 2010

Hello Timo,

Although I haven't tried neither director nor deliver, I'm planning to try
both. I've been catching up with threads on this list talking about director
but I'm not sure about how deliver would fit into a setup using director.

Since deliver would touch indexes and dovecot-uidlist, wouldn't it need to be
proxied as well through director ? Is that the case ? If not, how can we use
deliver as LDA in a setup where n directors would proxy to m dovecot backends ?

--
Thomas Hummel 	    | Institut Pasteur
<hummel at pasteur.fr> | Pôle informatique - systèmes et réseau