[Dovecot] zlib plugin weirdness

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Fri Oct 1 19:53:40 EEST 2010

On Friday, October  1 at 11:51 AM, quoth Kyle Wheeler:
> That does it for gz-compressed files; it works!
>
> However, for bz2-compressed files, I get:
>
> Error: Next message unexpectedly corrupted in mbox file
> /var/lib/vpopmail/domains/memoryhole.net/kyle/Maildir/Archive/Intellego.bz2
> at 1907
> Error: Unexpectedly lost From-line from mbox file
> /var/lib/vpopmail/domains/memoryhole.net/kyle/Maildir/Archive/Intellego.bz2
> at 1907
> Error: i_stream_get_size() failed with mbox file
> /var/lib/vpopmail/domains/memoryhole.net/kyle/Maildir/Archive/Intellego.bz2:
> No such file or directory

I made the change suggested by
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/ab24859c3527 to istream-bzlib.c,
and things now work perfectly for bz2-compressed files as well.

~Kyle
--
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my
contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him