[Dovecot] deliver and time

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Tue Oct 5 04:06:59 EEST 2010

On Oct 4, 2010, at 4:28 PM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> On 4.10.2010, at 22.14, Rick Romero wrote:
>
>> I already 'touched' a file, and it looked fine, and for giggles I did what you suggested and the times are correct.  Only using 'deliver' results in a GMT time.
>
> Could TZ environment affect it? I wouldn't think so, but that's the only thing I can think of right now (besides stracing).

Good call!  I added that env variable (TZ=CST for me) to my deliver line and all is well now.
Funny, I could never find the option in mail.app to use the date field in the email.  At least now when I change over to deliver, the time displayed will be consistent for anyone like me who can't find the option.

Thanks Timo

Rick