[Dovecot] Per User Quotas with LDAP on Dovecot 1.x

William Blunn bill+dovecot at blunn.org
Thu Oct 7 22:57:29 EEST 2010

On 07/10/2010 20:38, Camron W. Fox wrote:
> If we upgrade, then we lose RH support for any future dovecot issues

And if you don't upgrade, you don't get any support from the guy who
wrote Dovecot and therefore knows it inside-out :-)

I tend to suggest the practice of: Keep your server "on distro" for the
most part, but don't be shy of putting a carefully-chosen handful of
packages "off distro" where you get a useful "win".

> (not that they're being particularly helpful with this issue).

Keep on with that line of thinking :-)

Bill