[Dovecot] anti-spam+anti-malware suggestions

Robert Fantini robertfantini at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 01:07:53 EEST 2010

check postgrey , it works great with postfix .
http://www.debuntu.org/postfix-and-postgrey-a-proactive-approach-to-spam-filtering

postgrey should I think be used in addition to the other suggestions.

since we started using postgrey the amount of work done by our other
anti-spam software, spamassassin , was cut at least 90% .