[Dovecot] Problems converting to maildir with dsync in 2.0.6

MC Ing. Carlos Rafael Jarero Valle cjarerov at isi.mx
Mon Oct 25 20:48:14 EEST 2010

Hello

I am Carlos Jarero

I have a problem  with the email configuration, I did step by step the configuration of my mail server. I have installed Fedora 11
If I test the server function correct, but when I try to read my messages never I can read them, ever send me that the password is worng.

My mail client is outlook

Some body can help me with instructions for configure my mail server.

Thanks

Atte.

MC Ing. Carlos Rafael Jarero Valle
Soporte