[Dovecot] Released Pigeonhole v0.2.1 for Dovecot v2.0.4

Juan C. Blanco jcblanco at fi.upm.es
Thu Oct 28 11:24:37 EEST 2010

On 27/10/2010 20:16, Axel Thimm wrote:
> Hi Juan,

Hi,

> sorry for the late reply I just picked this up mentioning ATrpms:
>
> On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 19:05 +0200, Juan C. Blanco wrote:
>> Hello Stephan I have some problems to build pigeonhole 0.2.1 over dovect
>> 2.0.5, I've had no problems with previous versions; the system is CentOS
>> 5.5.
>
> FWIW CentOS is supported at ATrpms and there are packages for 0.2.1
> there for CentOS, if you need them.
>
>> I think that is "autotools" related, but not sure.
>>
>> I've dounloaded the archive for pigeonhole, once decompressed:
>>
>> If I do:
>> ./configure --with-dovecot=../dovecot-2.0.5
>> make
>>
>> All seems to work fine
>>
>> But if I do (like the atrpms package spec):
>> autoreconf -ifv
>> ./configure --with-dovecot=../dovecot-2.0.5
>> make
>>
>> I get the error:
>
> I checked the pigeonhole specfiles at ATrpms, but could not find any
> such call, the %build part has been
>
> %build
> ## crude hack ...
> #./autogen.sh
> %configure --with-dovecot=%{_libdir}/dovecot \
>    --with-managesieve=yes \
>    --enable-header-install=yes \
>    INSTALL_DATA="install -c -p -m644"
> make
>
> for quite some time now.

Thans, I've seen so, but I have a question does not will be necessary to
do it?, the configure was generated by a version of autoconf newer than
the one in CentOS and dows not it may cause problems to use it as is.

Regards
Juan C: blanco

| Juan C. Blanco                                                 |
|  Centro de Calculo              |                              |
|  Facultad de Informatica U.P.M. |  E-mail: jcblanco at fi.upm.es  |
|  Campus de Montegancedo         |                              |
|  Boadilla del Monte             |  Tel.:    (+34) 91 336 7466  |
|  28660 MADRID (Spain)           |  Fax :    (+34) 91 336 6913  |