[Dovecot] Maybe wrong quota recalculation behaviour on overquota delivery try

Luca Palazzo luca.palazzo at unict.it
Fri Sep 3 09:19:44 EEST 2010

Hi Timo,
thanks you for reply.
I'm pretty sure you are right. Quota recalculation based on Maildir++
standard is too I/O intensive for our system because we have lot of
maildirs migrated from old system. Mail files are missing often size in
filename so now I understand why so much stat calls.
Is there any script/util in dovecot to fix filenames?

Thank you.

Luca